From: Richard Eckart de Castilho <r...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 1:06 AM
To: user@uima.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error calling UIMA-AS endpoint

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Hi,

> On 8. Oct 2021, at 01:11, Ngo, Chuong X <chuong.x....@questdiagnostics.com>
> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to call an endpoint that I deployed using UIMA AS. I am getting
> the following error message:
>
> Feature "typeID" is not defined for type
> "org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.IdentifiedAnnotation"
>
> What exactly is the error message referring to? I am using uimaFit.

If that is a message generated on the remote side, then it would seem that the
remote side has an incomplete/outdated information about the type system.

I can see that in the cTAKES 4.0.0.1 type system, the type has the feature.

```
    <typeDescription>

<name>org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textsem.IdentifiedAnnotation</name>
        <featureDescription>
          <name>typeID</name>
          <description>The type of named entity (e.g. drug, disorder,
...)</description>
          <rangeTypeName>uima.cas.Integer</rangeTypeName>
        </featureDescription>
```

Maybe you are using different versions of cTAKES on the local/remote sides?

Cheers,

-- Richard

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only
for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information
herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical
information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the
sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or
copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.