Hi,

the attachements are removed by the mailing list. Are the rules the same as in the StackOverflow question?

Best,

Peter

Am 04.08.2022 um 20:15 schrieb Md Azaz Ali:
HI Dr. Peter,

Here are some example addresses that the attached ruta is able to find.

There is two ruta rules which is used one is for multiline addresses and other for single line addresses. Also we are using some prepopulated EntityType Annotation with feature location_indicator

//Annotation EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present = Georgia

11175 Cicero Drive
Suite 200
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022

//EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present = Cambridge;MA;U.S.A

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA
02142-1209
U.S.A

//EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present  = Cambridge, MA, U.S.A.
1120 Avenue of the Americas
4th Floor
New York, NY 10036
U.S.A.

//EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present = U.S.A

11175 Cicero Drive
Suite 200
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
U.S.A

//EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present = U.S.A

My new address is
8 Commerce Dr.
Suite 3B
Bedford, NH 03110
U.S.A

//EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present  = U.S.A.

400 Renaissance Center Drive
Suite 2600
Detroit, MI 48243
U.S.A.

//EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present  = U.S.A.

125 Wacker Drive
Suite 300
Chicago, IL 60606
U.S.A.

//EntityType with feature location_indicator is already present  = U.S.A.

1120 Avenue of the Americas
4th Floor
New York, NY 10036
U.S.A.

222 West Las Colinas Blvd. Suite 1650 North Tower Millennium Center Irving, TX 75039 U.S.A.

Block No. 9A, Pritech Park SEZ, RMZ Ecospace Internal Road, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103, India

Thanks & Regard
Md Azaz Ali