Yes, this is uima-as-jms.. the pipeline gets a signal from the os and
shutdown.. but we loose the CAS. Is there any api I can use to tell the
collection reader to invalidate. I know the AE has
A temp queue connection that communicates the CAS releases..I was wonder if
there was any way of getting the temp queue connection and sending the message
back to return the CAS.. Possible in a shutdown hook.

Daniel Cosio
dcco...@gmail.com