Hello Dear
Thanks for your reply
l would use this opportunity to briefly introduce our company, Bigly
Technologies Thailand,  We are one of the leading importers in Asia , and
the Middle East on general Goods and Equipment.
On behalf of Bigly Technologies Thailand, this is the samples of the
product that we want develop.
Please Kindly view our website for the samples and the product we need if
your company can
make the similar like this product.
*E-Catalogue:  *https://biglytechcatalog.es.tl

Please quote us your best prices and the cost of delivery to our port and
if the prices meets our
price target we can place our order as soon as possible.
Thank You!

Best Regards

*Wat Namtip*

Purchase Manager

*Bigly Technologies Thailand*

2/51 BangNa Complex Office Tower, 11th Floor, Soi BangNa Trat 25, Bangna
Nua, Bangna, Bangkok 10260 Thailand

Telephone: +66 (0)2150 10 15