Jerry,

On 3/11/24 14:51, Jerry Lin wrote:
Hi Chris,

There is also this:
https://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html#latest-lets-encrypt

It's very LE-focused, but it shows you how to programmatically trigger a
reload.

Thanks for your presentation and script. We are using Let's Encrypt, so
your material is quite relevant.

If I were to present that material today, it would be a lot shorter. In fact, I was asked last-minute to fill-in for a missing speaker in Halifax and I updated that presentation a bit and made it more of a conversation with the audience.

I hadn't included anything about the automatic-update feature Tomcat has added since the previous staging of that presentation and afterwards I went in and removed something like 40% of the material in the presentation.

So it's all perfectly valid, but it's even easier to use LE with Tomcat, now.

-chris