Hello,

What am I missing here?
I get warnings that the compression related attributes of compression,
compressionMinSize and compressableMinemType are not being set.

02-Apr-2024 09:36:24.876 WARNING [main]
org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match
[Server/Service/Connector/UpgradeProtocol] failed to set property [compression]
to [on]
02-Apr-2024 09:36:24.880 WARNING [main]
org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match
[Server/Service/Connector/UpgradeProtocol] failed to set property
[compressionMinSize] to [2048]
02-Apr-2024 09:36:24.880 WARNING [main]
org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin Match
[Server/Service/Connector/UpgradeProtocol] failed to set property
[compressableMimeType] to
[text/html,text/xml,text/plain,text/css,text/javascript,application/javascript,application/json,application/xml]

The warnings above came with this server.xml  defined.
I have also tried moving of compression, compressionMinSize and
compressableMinemType to the Connector element with same results

<Connector port="8511"
                executor="tomcatNabooAppThreadPool"
                protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
               URIEncoding="UTF-8"
                       scheme="https"
                       secure="true"
                       SSLEnabled="true"

                <UpgradeProtocol
className="org.apache.coyote.http2.Http2Protocol"
                compression="on"
               compressionMinSize="2048"

compressableMimeType="text/html,text/xml,text/plain,text/css,text/javascript,application/javascript,application/json,application/xml"

                />

              <SSLHostConfig    sslProtocol="TLS">
                          <Certificate
                            type="RSA"
                            certificateKeystoreFile="xxxxxxxx"
                            certificateKeystorePassword="xxxxxxx"
                            />
              </SSLHostConfig>
           </Connector>

BTW, I am supposed to get improved speed by using the  UpgradeProtcol
Correct?

Rick Noel
Systems Programmer | Westwood One
rn...@westwoodone.com