Contributions always welconme.

The initial work will be on the changes to the Servlet API. The issue to track that is:
https://github.com/jakartaee/servlet/issues/542

Mark

On 09/04/2024 08:15, xulin y wrote:
Hi Mark,

Is there any chance I could help with delivering this new feature? At
least, I can help with writing some tests.

I think this new http feature can be beneficial a lot for web application
page load performance. Therefore, this is crucial for the whole Tomcat
community.

By Xulin Yang
Kind Regards

Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> 于2024年4月8日周一 19:24写道: