Lavanya,

On 4/25/24 09:36, lavanya tech wrote:
I have updated the certificate now, but still I cannot access url
https://example.lbg.com/towl  either https://server.lbg.com/towl ?

I wonder why its working with port 8443 and not with out port

If Tomcat is listening to port 8443, then you need to use port 8443 to make a request. The cert doesn't cover port number, so you can still use it.

If you want to use port 443 (the default port for HTTPS) then you will need to change Tomcat to bind to port 443 (if that's allowed on your OS) or arrange to have port 443 routed to port 8443. You may need additional configuration in Tomcat (specifically: proxyPort) to avoid having Tomcat generate URLs with ":8443" in them.

-chris

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 1:24 PM lavanya tech <lavanyatech...@gmail.com>