I'm trying to optimize my instance, CPU, tuning, and size requirements for Tomcat.  It's easy to see CPU usage.  But this TC instance is running a lot of microservices that are often in and out fairly quickly.  So there can be a huge number of requests coming in.  I'm not sure that CPU starving is my biggest concern. I'm more interested is getting an understanding of TC front end bottlenecks and also JDBC data connection bottlenecks.   So I need a bit of education.   Am I correct that maxThreads on the connector throttles the number of requests that can come in at one time?  And connectionTimeout is the time to wait to get in the door if threads are maxed out before giving up and failing, correct?  I'd really like to track total threads in use and then track wait time if total threads are maxed out.  Likewise, with database connections.  I'd like to monitor the jdbc connection pool as well and see when and where the code is having to wait for a db connection and how long the average wait is.  I assume there are jms hooks to monitor this? But I don't want to reinvent the wheel.  Are there tools out there to assist with this already? Thx