I’m still working on it and trying to figure it out.. it might take me some
time to reproduce it as it seems to have a few issues that might be
compounding the issue.

Bumping up memory definitely seemed to help resolve the issue.

I think what would be ideal is for me to write a producer/consumer and then
continually restart activemq+leveldb while it’s executing to see what
happens.

My their is that there’s data loss.  But I’m not sure if it’s also due to
my GC issue I was seeing before.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 4:46 AM, Christian Grassi <christiangra...@gmail.com

--

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com