> If I had a queue with message groups is ordered guaranteed if broker
redeliveries are present?

If you use a redelivery-delay > 0 then delivery order will be broken. If
you use a redelivery-delay of 0 then delivery order will not be broken.
Therefore, if you want to maintain strict order then use a redelivery-delay
of 0.

> That is if I have: m1,m2, and m3 queued with the same group key and m2 is
redelivered after 5 mins, will m3 wait or not?

Delivery for m3 will not wait. If the broker blocked delivery of subsequent
messages on the queue during a redelivery delay that would significantly
impact message throughput performance in a negative way. This would not be
tenable for an enterprise message broker serving hundreds or perhaps
thousands of clients each of whom may regularly be triggering redeliveries
on shared queues.

Justin