Hi !

We encounter random issue with the STOMP WebSocket connection in Artemis :
sometimes the clients are disconnected of a channel, due to a
ConcurrentModificationException.
As the client is not aware that it has been disconnected, it cannot reconnect
and it does not received any message any more.
This issue is random but happens quite often and make our system very unstable.

1.      I logged the issue through a bug
(ARTEMIS-3509<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-3509>). I do not
know if this was the right thing to do.
2.      I don't know if someone can have a look on it and check if this can be
fixed. Or if a workaround exists. Maybe we do not use Artemis in the good way
and we could change something in our configuration or way to use it to avoid
this issue.
3.      Currently, I don't know where to look to go ahead so any help would be
useful.
4.
Thanks !
Elodie