Hi all,

I'm using Apache ActiveMQ Classic 5.16.7 version. My requirement is to
enable SSL and authentication for the JMX URL to prevent from RMI.

I have generated certificates using keystore and added in the activemq/conf
Later added below lines in activemq-admin.bat as mentioned in the document
<https://activemq.apache.org/components/classic/documentation/how-do-i-use-ssl>
but
still unable to enable SSL. Need help regarding this.

set ACTIVEMQ_SUNJMX_START=-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1616
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=true
set ACTIVEMQ_SSL_OPTS =
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=%ACTIVEMQ_HOME%/conf/broker.ks
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=Admin@123
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=%ACTIVEMQ_HOME%/conf/client.ts
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=Admin@123

Thanks,
Naveen.