I see strange behavior when trying to use camel boot.
When config class for camel creates beans (RoutesBuilder's) it does not see
autowired fields - they are not initialized, but in @PostConstruct method
they are getting initialized. When I add additional config file (see
Boot2.java in my example) camel config is skipped at all.
At this point I'm not sure where the problem is, this maybe related to
spring itself, but my main suspected is camel-boot at this point.

Here is sample project I prepared to demonstrate the issue:
camel-spring-boot-example.zip
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5758543/camel-spring-boot-example.zip>

Any advices are appreciated :)