Hi ,
I am trying to connect to an external entity which does not support
Persistent Connections. I tried to set the Connection:close Header in
Exchange object but it appears to be getting filtered out by
DefaultCXFBinding. I saw some post where it says the following HTTP Headers
will be filtered before the request is sent:
------------------------------------
content-length
content-type
cache-control
*connection*
date
pragma
trailer
transfer-encoding
upgrade
via
warning
Here is my code to requestBody:-

Object response =
_camelEndpointProducerTemplate.requestBody(submitEndpointName,
                                                camelRouteData);

How can avoid Connection Header from getting filtered ?

Any suggestion would help me progress.

Best Ragards,
Ashwin