Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, these would be the answers:

0. yes, full reboot Management Server and Hosts

1. MS Servers are UP (we have 2)
2. The affected VM is a virtual router, still in starting state, no running on
any host
3. Capacity is less than 10% at the moment
4. I am able to launch new instances without error but in other VPC, not in the
affected one as the VR is in starting state, so not VPC cleanup is possible

I have restarted the MS to check if I filter some logs from this VR, none so
far.

BR,

Ricardo

On 7/07/22, 10:23 PM, "Harikrishna Patnala"