From: Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2023 4:20:30 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Deploy CAPI on ACS

Hi Stephan,

It looks like a valid issue with CKS.

I just tested k8s deployment on vpc network using CAPI, it fails with the
following error
```
# kubectl logs capc-controller-manager-7866f69646-cqftl -n capc-system
E0423 09:14:23.782525       1 controller.go:317]
controller/cloudstackisolatednetwork "msg"="Reconciler error"
"error"="associating public IP address to csCluster: associating public IP
address with ID 10b69534-2b1b-496b-b346-c61dc9472028 to network with ID
cecbd9f8-f9dd-4e4f-903a-07ece1136a5f: Undefined error:
{\"errorcode\":431,\"errortext\":\"Can't assign ip to the network directly
when network belongs to VPC.Specify vpcId to associate ip address to
VPC\"}" "name"="capc-cluster-kvm-capc-cluster-kvm-vpc-001"
"namespace"="default" "reconciler group"="infrastructure.cluster.x-k8s.io"
"reconciler kind"="CloudStackIsolatedNetwork"
```

so my previous reply was wrong.  cc Ricardo.

-Wei