Hello Everyone!

We are currently attempting to deploy k8s clusters and are running into
issues with the deployment.

Current CS Environment:

CloudStack Verison: 4.19.0 (Same issue before we upgraded from 4.18.1).
Hypervisor Type: Ubuntu 20.04.03 KVM
Attempted K8s Bins: 1.23.3, 1.27.3

======== ISSUE =========

For some reason when we attempt the cluster provisioning all of the VMs
start up, SSH Keys are installed, but then at least 1, sometimes 2 of the
VMs (control and/or worker) we get:

[FAILED] Failed to start deploy-kube-system.service.
[FAILED] Failed to start Execute cloud user/final scripts.

The Cloudstack UI just says:
Create Kubernetes cluster test-cluster in progress
for about an hour (I assume this is the 3600 second timeout) and then
fails.

In the users event log it stays on:
INFO KUBERNETES.CLUSTER.CREATE
Scheduled
Creating Kubernetes cluster. Cluster Id: XXX

I can ssh into the VMs with their assigned private keys. I attempted to run
the deploy-kube-system script but it just says already provisioned! I'm not
sure how I would Execute cloud user/final scripts. If I attempt to stop the
cluster and start it again nothing seems to change.

Any help would be appreciated, I can provide any details as they are needed!

Thanks!
Wally