Returning to this topic with the 4.19 release,  I can create a domain VPC
and tiers in each project connected to this domain VPC. Each tier has its
ACL rules. This is ok to filter Egress traffic, for example.  But, I
couldn't find a way to configure port forward in VPC (Ingress). Is there in
GUI?

For example, in Networks > Public IP addresses -> choose any isolated
network. I can see options like "Details, Firewall, Port forwarding, Load
balancing, VPN, Events, Comments".

When a tier is created its public IP is also listed in Networks > Public IP
addresses. But, when I click on the public IP address from the VPC the
options are only "Details, VPN".

How can I configure ingress options, as port forwarding? For example, I
need to forward ports 80 and 443 to a specific VM in some tier.

Thank you!

--
__________________________
Aviso de confidencialidade

Esta mensagem da
Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria (Embrapa), empresa publica
federal  regida pelo disposto  na Lei Federal no. 5.851,  de 7 de dezembro
de 1972,  e  enviada exclusivamente  a seu destinatario e pode conter
informacoes  confidenciais, protegidas  por sigilo profissional.  Sua
utilizacao desautorizada  e ilegal e  sujeita o infrator as penas da lei.
Se voce  a recebeu indevidamente, queira, por gentileza, reenvia-la ao
emitente, esclarecendo o equivoco.

Confidentiality note

This message from
Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria (Embrapa), a government
company  established under  Brazilian law (5.851/72), is directed
exclusively to  its addressee  and may contain confidential data,
protected under  professional secrecy  rules. Its unauthorized  use is
illegal and  may subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you
are not the addressee, please send it back, elucidating the failure.