I’ve migrated vm’s from a remote KVM host which worked fine and they run on
Cloudstack now.

However, I just tried migrating one from one cloudstack host to another, just
like with instances made from a cloudstack host and it’s not moving but ending
up with an error.

This is displayed in the webgui:
Failed to migrate VM [VM instance
{"id":109,"instanceName":"i-8-108-VM","type":"User","uuid":"2fbb0d84-7ea2-4092-aa5d-25a53eb3cda2"}]
 along with its volumes due to [java.lang.NullPointerException].

Now I’m trying to see in what log the complete error would be but I’m coming up
blank on which log I need.

Instances created natively in Cloudstack are migrating just fine, it’s only the
ones that came from the remote KVM host before.

--
Jimmy