Dear all on clusterlabs mailing list,

there remains a question, even google could not deliver the answer for:

 * *Does Pacemaker + Heartbeat 2 / Corosync  (/openAIS) provide the
   possibility to use custom health checks?*
 * *Which part of the constellation must it be added to?*

Especially I need to be able to integrate a health check for a SIP Proxy (Kamailio) and perhaps openHAB. SIP: Trying to establish call, getting ACK (or correct answer) back -> Check okay || No or false answer -> Check failed.

I am googling this for days, read papers, but did not find an answer.

Thanks for your interest and time!

Have a nice day
Sebish