Hello, i am new to Pacemaker and have a question concerning how to have my
cluster services aware of the state and location of the other services in the
cluster.
Example:
Service A is running on Host XService B1 is running on Host XService B2 is
running on Host Y
Which API would allow my Service A to send IPC messages to services B1 and B2
in a round robin manner?(for example how Service A would be aware of which B is
up and active (B1, B2 or both), and how A would even be able to know on which
host B1 or B2 is running?)
It looks very basic but i cannot find information on this on clusterlabs.org
Is there basic tutorial that would explain how to achieve this ? (I guess i
would need to link my service binaries with some pacemaker /corosync libs and
use some API ?)
Thanks for helping out,