Here is what pacemaker says right after node1 comes back after standby:

Dec 16 16:11:41 [4512] CLUSTER-2 pengine: debug: native_assign_node: All nodes for resource VM_VM1 are unavailable, unclean or shutting down (CLUSTER-1: 1, -1000000)

Dec 16 16:11:41 [4512] CLUSTER-2 pengine: debug: native_assign_node: Could not allocate a node for VM_VM1

Dec 16 16:11:41 [4512] CLUSTER-2 pengine: debug: native_assign_node: Processing VM_VM1_monitor_10000

Dec 16 16:11:41 [4512] CLUSTER-2 pengine: info: native_color: Resource VM_VM1 cannot run anywhere

VM_VM1 gets immediately stopped as soon as node1 re-appears and stays down until its "order/colocation AA resource" comes up on node1.

The curious part is that in the opposite case (node2 comes from standby), the failback is ok.

Any ideas?

Regards,

<2102747.TPh6pTdk8c@bobo>:
> Hi Ulrich,
> This is only a part of the config, which concerns the problem.
> Even with dummy resources, the behaviour will be identical, so don't think
> that dlm/clvmd res. config will help solving the problem.

You could send logs with the actual startup sequence then.