Hi.

I have been running OCFS2 on clusters for quite long time.
We started running it over DRBD and now we have it running on a Dell storage.
Over DRBD it showed a very poor performance, most because the way DRBD works.
To improve the performance we had to change the I/O Scheduler of the disk to
"Deadline"

When we migrate the system to the storage, the issue show up again. Sometimes
the system was hanging due to disk access, to solve the issue I changed the I/O
Schedule To Deadline and the trouble vanished.

Regards,
Carlos.