Ken Gaillot napsal(a):
On 08/12/2016 10:19 AM, Christopher Harvey wrote:
I'm surprised I'm having such a hard time figuring this out on my own.
I'm running pacemaker 1.1.13 and corosync-2.3.4 and want to change the
location of pacemaker.log.

By default it is located in /var/log.

I looked in corosync.c and found the following lines:
         get_config_opt(config, local_handle, KEY_PREFIX "to_logfile",
         &logfile_enabled, "on");
         get_config_opt(config, local_handle, KEY_PREFIX "logfile",
         &logfile, "/var/log/pacemaker.log");
in mcp_read_config

I can't find any other documentation.

Here is my corosync.conf file.

totem {
   version: 2
   # Need a cluster name for now:
   #   https://github.com/corosync/corosync/issues/137
   cluster_name: temp
   crypto_cipher: aes256
   crypto_hash: sha512

   interface {
     ringnumber: 0
     bindnetaddr: 192.168.132.10
     mcastport: 5405
   }
   transport: udpu
   heartbeat_failures_allowed: 3
}

nodelist {
   node {
     ring0_addr: 192.168.132.25
     nodeid: 1
     name: a
   }

   node {
     ring0_addr: 192.168.132.21
     nodeid: 2
     name: b
   }

   node {
     ring0_addr: 192.168.132.10
     nodeid: 3
     name: c
   }
}

logging {
   # Log the source file and line where messages are being
   # generated. When in doubt, leave off. Potentially useful for
   # debugging.
   fileline: on
   # Log to standard error. When in doubt, set to no. Useful when
   # running in the foreground (when invoking 'corosync -f')
   to_stderr: no
   # Log to a log file. When set to 'no', the 'logfile' option
   # must not be set.
   to_logfile: yes
   logfile: /my/new/location/corosync.log

By default, pacemaker will use the same log file as corosync, so this
should be sufficient.

btw. this is something we have to fix. Basically what happens now (if I didn't overlooked something) is that pcmk is opening same file so it can be overwriting whatever corosync logs because corosync is using non-synced threaded logging.

Honza

Alternatively, you can explicitly tell Pacemaker what detail log file to
use with the environment variable PCMK_logfile (typically set in a
distro-specific location such as /etc/sysconfig/pacemaker or
/etc/default/pacemaker).

   # Log to the system log daemon. When in doubt, set to yes.
   to_syslog: yes
   # Log debug messages (very verbose). When in doubt, leave off.
   debug: off
   # Log messages with time stamps. When in doubt, set to on
   # (unless you are only logging to syslog, where double
   # timestamps can be annoying).
   timestamp: on
   logger_subsys {
     subsys: QUORUM