Ferenc Wágner napsal(a):
Jan Friesse <jfrie...@redhat.com> writes:

Please note that because of required changes in votequorum,
libvotequorum is no longer binary compatible. This is reason for
version bump.

Er, what version bump?  Corosync 2.4.1 still produces
libvotequorum.so.7.0.0 for me, just like Corosync 2.3.6.

Yep, you are right. Thanks for notice, this is something what should
have happened.

Thanks for confirming.

Anyway, 2.3.6 and 2.4.x votequorum are incompatible (there were both
API and ABI changes). Probably something to fix in 2.4.2.

Have you got any plans/timeline for 2.4.2 yet?

Yep, I'm going to release it in few minutes/hours.

Anyway, we're packaging 2.4.1 for Debian now, shall we ship it with

-7.0.0
+8.0.0

in lib/libvotequorum.verso?