Yesterday I found corosync took almost one hour to form a cluster(a
failed node came back online).

This for sure shouldn't happen (at least with default timeout settings).

So I captured some corosync packets, and opened the pcap file in wireshark.

But wireshark only displayed raw udp, no totem.

Wireshark version is 2.2.5. I'm sure it supports corosync totem.

corosync is 2.4.0.

Wireshark has corosync dissector, but only for version 1.x. 2.x is not supported yet.

And if corosync takes too long to form a cluster, how to diagnose it?

I read the logs, but could not figure it out.

Logs, specially when debug is enabled, has usually enough info. Can paste your config + logs?

Regards,
  Honza

Thanks.

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org