On 2017-07-24 11:04 PM, ztj wrote:

Hi all,
I have 2 Centos nodes with heartbeat and pacemaker-1.1.13 installed, and almost everything is working fine, I have only apache configured for testing, when a node goes down the failover is done correctly, but there's a problem when a node failbacks.

For example, let's say that Node1 has the lead on apache resource, then I reboot Node1, so Pacemaker detect it goes down, then apache is promoted to the Node2 and it keeps there running fine, that's fine, but when Node1 recovers and joins the cluster again, apache is restarted on Node2 again.

Anyone knows, why resources are restarted when a node rejoins a cluster? thanks

You sent this to the moderators, not the list.

Please don't use heartbeat, it is extremely deprecated. Please switch to corosync.

To offer any other advice, you need to share your config and the logs from both nodes. Please respond to the list, not developers-ow...@clusterlabs.org.

digimer
--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould