Based on the list discussion and feedback I could coax out of others, I
will change the Pacemaker daemon names, including the log tags, for
2.0.0-rc3.

I will add symlinks for the old names, to allow help/version/metadata
calls in user scripts and higher-level tools to continue working during
a transitional time. (Even if we update all known tools, we need to
keep compatibility with existing versions for a good while.)

I won't change the systemd unit file names or API library names, since
they aren't one-to-one with the daemons, and will have a bigger impact
on client apps.

Here's my current plan:

Old name          New name
--------          --------
pacemakerd        pacemakerd
attrd             pacemaker-attrd
cib               pacemaker-confd
crmd              pacemaker-controld
lrmd              pacemaker-execd
pengine           pacemaker-schedulerd
stonithd          pacemaker-fenced
pacemaker_remoted pacemaker-remoted

I had planned to use the "pcmk-" prefix, but I kept thinking about the
goal of making things more intuitive for novice users, and a novice
user's first instinct will be to search the logs for "pacemaker". Most
of the names stay under the convenient 15-character limit anyway.

--
Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com>