On 21/03/19 12:21 -0400, Brian Reichert wrote:
> I've followed several tutorials about setting up a simple three-node
> cluster, with no resources (yet), under CentOS 7.
>
> I've discovered the cluster won't restart upon rebooting a node.
>
> The other two nodes, however, do claim the cluster is up, as shown
> with 'pcs status cluster'.

Please excuse the lack of understanding perhaps owing to the Friday
mental power phenomena, but:

1. what do you mean with "cluster restart"?
   local instance of cluster services being started anew once
   the node at hand finishes booting?

2. why shall a single malfunctioned node (out of three) irrefutably
   result in dismounting of otherwise healthy cluster?
   (if that's indeed what you presume)

Do you, in fact, expect the failed node to be rebooted automatically?
Do you observe a non-running cluster on the previously failed node
once it came up again?

Frankly, I'm lost at deciphering your situation and hence at least
part of your concerns.

* * *

Also a Friday's idea:
Perhaps we should crank up "how to ask" manual for this list
(to be linked in the header) to attempt a smoother, less time
(precious commodity) consuming Q -> A flow, to the benefit
of community.

--
Jan (Poki)