On 2019-07-11 09:31, Somanath Jeeva wrote:
Hi All,

I am using HAProxy in my environment  which I plan to add to pacemaker
as resource. I see no RA available for that in resource agent.

Should I write a new RA or is there any way to add it to pacemaker as
a systemd service.

Hello,

haproxy works well as a plain systemd service, so you can add it as
systemd:haproxy - that is, instead of an ocf: prefix, just put
systemd:.

If you want the cluster to manage multiple, differently configured
instances of haproxy, you might have to either create custom systemd
service scripts for each one, or create an agent with parameters.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

With Regards
Somanath Thilak J