Rohit,

Thanks Honja. That's helpful.
Let's say I don't use qnetd, can I achieve same with booth arbitrator?

That means to have two two-node clusters. Two-node cluster without fencing is strictly no.

Booth arbitrator works for geo-clusters, can the same arbitrator be reused
for local clusters as well?

I'm not sure that I understand question. Booth just gives ticket to (maximally) one of booth-sites.

Is it even possible technically?

The question is, what you are trying to achieve. If geo-cluster then stonith for sites + booth is probably best solution. If the cluster is more like a stretch cluster, then qnetd + stonith is enough.

And of course your idea (original one) should work too.

Honza

Regards,
Rohit