On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 2:16 AM Harishkumar Pathangay
<harishpathan...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Just got the issue resolved.

Nice work!

> Any case I will send the cib.xml and my custom db2 resource agent.
>
> The existing resource agent is for HADR database, where there are two
> databases one running as Primary and other as standby.

HADR is only one option. There's also a standard mode:
  -
https://github.com/oalbrigt/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/db2#L64-L69

I don't know much about DB2, so I'm not sure whether that would meet
your needs. Based on the metadata, standard mode appears to manage a
single instance (with the databases you select) on one node at a time.