Hi guys.

With CentOS 9's packages & binaries libgfapi is removed from libvirt/qemu which means that if you want to use GlusterFS for VMs image storage you have to expose its volumes via FS mount point - that is how I understand these changes - which seems to cause quite a problem to the HA. Maybe it's only my setup, yet I'd think it'll be the only way forward for everybody here - if on Gluster - having a simple mount point and VM resources running off it, causes HA cluster to fail to live-migrate but only @ system reboot and makes such a reboot/shutdown take "ages".

Anybody sees the same or similar problem?
many thanks, L.