On 16.04.2023 16:29, lejeczek via Users wrote:

On 16/04/2023 12:54, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
On 16.04.2023 13:40, lejeczek via Users wrote:
Hi guys

Some agents do employ that concept of node/host map which I
do not see in any manual/docs that this agent does - would
you suggest some technique or tips on how to achieve
similar?
I'm thinking specifically of 'migrate' here, as I understand
'migration' just uses OS' own resolver to call migrate_to
node.

No, pacemaker decides where to migrate the resource and
calls agents on the current source and then on the
intended target passing this information.

Yes pacemaker does that but - as I mentioned - some agents
do employ that "internal" nodes map "technique".
I see no mention of that/similar in the manual for
VirtualDomain so I asked if perhaps somebody had an idea of
how to archive such result by some other means.

What about showing example of these "some agents" or better describing what you want to achieve?