On 03.07.2023 12:05, lejeczek via Users wrote:
Hi guys.

I have pgsql with I constrain like so:

-> $ pcs constraint location PGSQL-clone rule role=Promoted
score=-1000 gateway-link ne 1

and I have a few more location constraints with that
ethmonitor & those work, but this one does not seem to.
When contraint is created cluster is silent, no errors nor
warning, but relocation does not take place.
I can move promoted resource manually just fine, to that
node where 'location' should move it.

Instance to promote is selected according to promotion scores which are normally set by resource agent. Documentation implies that standard location constraints are also taken in account, but there is no explanation how promotion scores interoperate with location scores. It is possible that promotion score in this case takes precedence.