Thank you very much Ken! I missed this step. Now I clearly see it in
Morrone_LUG2017.pdf
I added the constraint and RA became online.
What bugs me is the following. I destroyed and recreated the cluster with
the same settings on designated hosts and nothing worked - always
RemoteOFFLINE. But when I repeated these steps for a fresh install of 3 VMs
on my laptop it worked out of the box (RA was Online).