Hi all,

Source code for the third (and likely final) release candidate for
Pacemaker version 2.1.7 is available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.1.7-rc3

This release candidate fixes a couple issues introduced in rc1. See the
ChangeLog or the link above for details.

Everyone is encouraged to download, build, and test the new release. We
do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

This is probably your last chance to test before the final release,
which I expect in about two weeks. If anyone needs more time, let me
know and I can delay it till early January.
--
Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com>