Hi guys.

my resources-agents depend like so:

resource-agents-deps.target
○ ├─00\\x2dVMsy.mount
● └─virt-guest-shutdown.target

when I reboot a node VMs seems to migrated off it live a ok, but.. when node comes back on after a reboot, VMs fail to migrate back to it, live.
I see on such node

-> $ journalctl -lf -o cat -u virtqemud.service
Starting Virtualization qemu daemon...
Started Virtualization qemu daemon.
libvirt version: 9.5.0, package: 6.el9 (buil...@centos.org, 2023-08-25-08:53:56, )
hostname: dzien.mine.priv
Path '/00-VMsy/enc.podnode3.qcow2' is not accessible: No such file or directory

and I wonder if it's indeed the fact the the _path_ is absent at the moment cluster just after node start, tries to migrate VM resource... Is it possible to somehow - seemingly my _resource-agents-deps.target_ does not do - assure that cluster, perhaps on per-resource basis, will wait/check a path first? BTW, that paths is available and is made sure is available to the system, it's a glusterfs mount.

many thanks, L