Hello,

I'm trying to achieve the following setup with 3 hosts:

* One master gets a shared IP, then remove default gw, add another gw, start a service

* Two slaves should have none of them but add a different default gw

I managed quite easily to get the master workflow running with ordering constraints but I don't understand how I should move forward with the slave configuration.

I think I must create a promotable resource first then assign my other resources with started/stopped  setting depending on the promote status of the node. Is that correct ? How to create a promotable "placeholder" where I can later attach my existing resources ?

Sorry for the stupid question but I really don't understand what type of elements I should create...

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Adam.

PS: Bonus question should I use "pcs" or "crm" ? It seems both command seem to be equivalent and documentations use sometime one or another