On Thu, 2024-02-08 at 10:12 +0800, hywang via Users wrote:
> hello, everyone,
>      I want to make a node fenced or the cluster stopped after a
> resource start failed 3 times, how to make the resource configure to
> achive it?
> Thanks!

The current design doesn't allow it. You can set start-failure-is-fatal
to false to let the cluster reattempt the start and migration-threshold
to 3 to have it try to start on a different node after three failures,
or you can set on-fail to fence to have it fence the node if the
(first) start fails, but you can't combine those approaches.

It's a longstanding goal to allow more flexibility in failure handling,
but there hasn't been time to deal with it.
--
Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com>