Hi,
I didn't see any redirect and I was puzzled.Currently, the firewall is still
blocking me and curl-ing it was the only test that came to my mind.
Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 8:56, Ivan Devat<ide...@redhat.com> wrote:   Hi,

the url https://fqdn:2224 redirects to https://fqdn:2224/ui/. You can
use curl with --location (or -L - If the server reports that the
requested page has moved to a different location (indicated with a
Location: header and a 3XX response code), this option will make curl
redo the request on the new place...):

curl --location https://fqdn:2224

Ivan