Hi Oyvind
I found your e-mail in my spam folder.It seems 'gcloud-ra' doesn't exits and
it's not needed for the fence agent or the gcp-vpc-move-vip.

Best Regards,Strahil Nikolov

  On Wed, Feb 7, 2024 at 13:26, Oyvind Albrigtsen<oalbr...@redhat.com> wrote:
On 07/02/24 11:15 +0000, Strahil Nikolov via Users wrote:
>Hi All,
>This is my first cluster in the cloud and I have 2 questions that I'm hoping
>to get a clue.
>1. Where I can find the 'gcloud-ra' binary on EL9 system ? I have installed
>resource-agents-cloud but I can't find it.
You need to install gcloud from Google's repository:
https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud
>2. Is gcp-vpc-move-vip a good approach to setup the VIP ?
It should be, yeah. Run "pcs resource describe gcp-vpc-move-vip" for
more info. There's also gcp-vpc-move-route to move a floating IP by
changing an entry in the routing table.

Oyvind