Hello,

I have a simple setup with 2 hosts and one SAN storage (RH7 + HA + CLVM + GFS2).
I am migrating to RH9, one server at the time, but I cannot add the RH9 to the
original cluster
because I think of corosync incompatibility between the 2 so different versions
(something to do with kronosnet).
Furthermore, I want to move from clvm to lvmlock.
My plan is to change the lock type of the clustered VG to Shared VG in the
original server RH7, upgrade the 2 servers to RH9
and setup a new cluster adding the shared VGs. I couldn't find any howto with
this scenario, but I bet it is going to be pretty common after june ....
Any recommendation or suggestions?
I have made a backup of all the data from the storage, but it would be faster
to re-use the data ... ~12TB.

Thanks for your help,

Giacomo