From: Users <users-boun...@clusterlabs.org> On Behalf Of egoitz--- via Users
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2024 3:29 PM
To: users@clusterlabs.org
Cc: ego...@ramattack.net
Subject: [EXT] [ClusterLabs] High availability nfs

Hi!,

I had the need of building a real HA env for NFS service. Previously I had a
couple of NFS servers replicated and when one of them (and was the one I was
using) went down I stopped services, umount forcibly all nfs mount points and
then remount them but having as target the spare server.

Can Corosync create or can be configured a real ha env for NFS, where I could
be using the service, then goes down and then without the need of
umounting/remounting the requests to be redirected to the alive server?.

Cheers!