Hi All,

I'm sorry for the previous post. Most probably it's not google-cloud-cli as
even after downgrading, fencing still doesn't work all the time.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В сряда, 27 март 2024 г. в 15:39:06 ч. Гринуич+2, Strahil Nikolov via Users
<users@clusterlabs.org> написа:

Hi All,

I'm starting this thread in order to warn you that if you updated recently and
'google-cloud-cli' rpm was deployed (obsoletes 'google-cloud-sdk'), fencing
won't work for you despite that fence_gce and 'pcs stonith fence' report
success.
The VM stays in a odd status (right now I don't have serial console) and it
never comes up until you manually recycle it (using google-cloud-sdk or WEB UI).

I suspect that 'gcp-vpc-move-vip' also won't work. In my case it took very long
time to move and finally I gave up and moved the resource back to the previous
host and "downgraded" the 'google-cloud-cli' package.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov