I am trying to translate the last three rules of the Wiki example for Pg
to crmsh, and I think I've tried everything in the doc and even tried with
ChatGPT and it gave up.

This is the Wiki example:
https://projects.clusterlabs.org/w/cluster_administration/pgsql_replicated_cluster/

And these are the last three rules:
pcs constraint colocation add master-group with Master msPostgresql INFINITY
pcs constraint order promote msPostgresql then start master-group
symmetrical=false score=INFINITY
pcs constraint order demote  msPostgresql then stop  master-group
symmetrical=false score=0

I understand what they do, but I can't find any way to get them to work
with crmsh.
Before you ask, I'm not sure why pcs is not available for FreeBSD.

Any help greatly appreciated!

--
Alex

You
I just queried pacemaker for exact version and it's Pacemaker 2.1.6. Your
last try didn't work either I got this:ERROR: element resource_ref:
validity error : IDREF attribute id references an unknown ID "then"
element resource_ref: validity error : IDREF attribute id references an
unknown ID "start"
(main)  error: CIB did not pass schema validation

ChatGPT
Thank you for providing the exact version. It seems there's a discrepancy
in the syntax or handling of constraints in Pacemaker 2.1.6.
Given the challenges encountered, I recommend consulting the Pacemaker
documentation specific to version 2.1.6 or seeking assistance from the
Pacemaker community or support channels. They can provide insights into any
changes in syntax or constraints introduced in this version and offer
guidance on how to define constraints correctly.
Additionally, you might consider checking the release notes for Pacemaker
2.1.6, as they may contain information about any syntax changes or known
issues related to constraint definitions.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with other aspects,
feel free to ask!