Hi Victor

I think you need to have a look at the HTTP layer. What I use for these
debugging situations is a little java app called "NetTool".

It's small but it's excellent for debugging HTTP, esp SOAP. You can use it
to tunnel http connections, so you can see the HTTP request sent by your
browser and also see the response from the server.

Or you can use it to make any kind of HTTP request, as a kind of browser.
You can add headers, choose a method, and you can save your requests and use
them again.

Cheers!

Con
download it here: