From: "Jay Freeman \(saurik\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

One such XSL/T comes with Cocoon: xml2html.xslt . I believe it even supports
+/- expansion, although I remember there being something wrong with it...
like it didn't support namespaces correctly or something and just stripped
them from the output. I'm not quite sure, have only played with it a little.

Oh that's interesting--maybe I'll take a look at that sometime. But how can one do +/- expansion with a mere stylesheet? I thought that would require a browser plugin or embedded browser functionality.

Sonny