From: Lionel Crine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What exactly is the logger attribute
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:54:08 +0200

Hi,

I'm really fond of knowing what the attribute logger is used to ?
for example :

<map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.file" name="file" pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="8" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator"/>

And the "pool-min" attribute by the way.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Lionel